Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy girl!

Wow, what a busy lady I have been lately. I hardly have time to sit down let alone update.

I have been out doing Avon it seems everyday for the past two weeks. It has paid off though. I made unit leader on Friday!!! :):):):):):):)

Anyways, I think I have all my reviews caught up and for the ones that I still need to do, I have emailed! 

The kid is getting smarter everyday. Today her new word was "meaty ball".  She was eating spaghetti and meatballs and wouldn't stop saying it. OH and uncle Josh taught her to call people sissy's! LOL She talked to my mom on the phone today and said "Maggie sissy!". She calls her grandmas Maggie, don't know why but it's cute! :)

Well, that's my update for today. I know I have another busy weekend ahead of me so more next week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.