Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Monday, May 12, 2008

MommyFest 5 things meme



1. I am very opinionated and when asked ALWAYS tell the truth...sometimes it makes me come off rude.

2. I LOVE being a mom. I don't know what I would do with my day if I didn't have a dirty diaper to change or a sippy cup to refill.

3. Scrapbooking helps me relax. If I'm having a rough day, I make a page. Bad day turned good!

4. I love making new friends, I am just too shy to approach new people.

5. This is my first MommyFest and I'm very excited!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! Thanks for sharing 5 things about yourself.

    Here are my 5:

    http://3garnetsn2sapphires.blogspot.com/2008/05/5-things-about-this-mom.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.