Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Monday, April 28, 2008

ChoiceShirts

I'm always looking for funny saying shirts for my 19 mo old daughter Haylee. We are not the type to get the cutsie clothing for her all the time. I came across the website ChoiceShirts and found myself saying "Hey, this is perfect for us, I'd love to have that for Haylee!"

They have just about everything. Some of their themes are humor, animal,  holiday, sports, and pop culture.

They don't only carry shirts for kids but ChoiceShirts has t-shirts for anyone in the family as well.

We always joked around that when Haylee was younger she was going to think her name was No-No. When I saw this shirt I died laughing and knew we had to have it!


The graphic is printed on a 50% Cotton t-shirt and is great quality. 


Hop on over to ChoiceShirts to see if they have you style!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable!

    Hey I tagged you to come sit at my table. Just create a post with your before i was a Mom. Then email me with your link. You will get two entries into the mother's Day bash! Heather said you had to sit at our table too so come on over and sit with us. ;)

    http://www.aordinarylife.com/2008/04/come-sit-at-my-table.html

    We only ahve a hsort time to get these posts in so hurry if you need any help email or pm me on MbB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shirt!

    Congratulations--you won the pendant giveaway on my blog! I need your mailing address, please contact me at luckygirltrading [at] yahoo [dot] com. And check out my blog, I've posted a link to your blog with the prize announcement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.