Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tangled



We were so lucky to see a Pre-screening of Tangled in 3D today. Thanks to Disney Stars - Ohio and Rave Theaters, my daughter and her best friend Bailey had an amazing day celebrating her friends birthday!

Photo courtesy of Disney Stars - Ohio


If you remember, a couple of weeks ago I posted about the Disney Triple Feature. Well today was the day we got to see one of the movies.

I was very excited to hear that a good friend of mine, Gina from A Wrestling Addicted Mommy was going to be there as well.

(L-R) Angie, Bailey, Haylee, Me, Lyric, Aria
Lyric and Aria are Gina's beautiful daughters

I was a little nervous being as it was only Haylee's second movie, and it was in 3D. I was worried that she wouldn't want to keep the glasses on, and that she would get bored after awhile, but she did amazing. It kept her attention the whole time.

Here is Haylee's review:




We loved Tangled! I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD so we can watch it again.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.