Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Friday, November 19, 2010

Boudreaux’s Butt Paste

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Any mom knows that a diaper bag essential is a good diaper rash cream. I was completely hook on the cream that the hospital gave me after having Haylee my daughter...until, a friend suggested I try Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Let me tell you, I have no idea what I did before using this. Some of the things that I love about Boudreaux's Butt Paste is, it goes on very easily, and it has a great scent.


Recently my kids had the chicken pox. Not thinking that I had anything on hand to help them with the itching and protection I decided to Google what would be good to use for them. Everything I read said that Zinc Oxide would help them a lot. I happened to remember that Boudreaux's Butt Paste contain 16% Zinc Oxide! Boy was it a life saver last week!

 
Here is some info from their site:
 
Diaper rash ointment, skin protectant, helps to prevent diaper rash, protects chafed skin, and seals out wetness. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® spreads on easily, cleans off quickly, and has a pleasant scent. Available in convenient foil pack, 1oz, 2oz, 3oz, 4 oz tubes and 16oz jar. Available in drug, discount or grocery store chain nationwide.

Featured on
• Oprah Show
• Tonight Show
• Today Show
• People Magazine
• ESPN
 • While You Were Out TLC

 
Check out Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Visit their site for your free sample.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.