I have purchased SEVERAL shower mirrors that claim to be "fogless", and have been very let down. I love having a mirror in my shower for Jon to be able to shave, and me to make sure I get all of my eye makeup off.
I have even tried the shaving cream trick. Ever used that one? You rub shaving cream on the mirror and wipe it off with a dry wash cloth....yeah, didn't work!
I was SO excited to be chosen by Family Review Network and ToiletTree to try out ToiletTree's fogless mirror. Of course I was a skeptic, and of course I was going to put it through the ringers to ensure it worked!
This mirror was one like I have never seen before. It is two parts, a "stand" and a mirror. The basics, you attach the "stand" to the shower wall using two tape squares and a few lines of silicone. You have to let that dry for 24 hours before you can hang the mirror from it.
The mirror has an opening on the top where you fill it with warm water, and had a squeegee that attaches to the stand to get the drops and runs of water off of it.
Another plus, it's ADJUSTABLE!! Woohoo! That works out perfect for our family. Jon is 6'3" and I'm 5'7", we need something that will move.
Like I said, I wanted to make sure to put this poor mirror through the ringer. We have been using it for over a week now and guess what...it's FOGLESS!!!!!! I am VERY VERY impressed.
How would you like to try it for yourself?
WIN A FOGLESS SHOWER MIRROR FROM TOILETTREE!!
ToiletTree has been generous and has offered 1 lucky reader a Fogless Shower Mirror.
- Visit ToiletTree and come leave a comment on what you're most excited about if you win the mirror.
Additional Entries: leave a comment here for each completed
- Follow Leslie's Life via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Like ToiletTree on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about entering to win a mirror from Leslie's Life, and then come back here and let me know you did (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my feed (1 entry)
- "Like" Leslie's Life on Facebook (1 entry)
- Post my button on your blogs sidebar or blogroll, and leave your blog link (1 entry)
- Share this blog post on facebook ( 1 entry)
- Blog about this contest (2 entries, leave me TWO separate comments telling me you have done this. )
- Follow Leslie's Life on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per tweet, can be done ONCE a day, comment for every tweet) Enter to #win a Fogless Mirror from @leslieslifeblog & @ToiletTreeProd - (8/31 US) #giveaway
Contest open until 8/31/10 @ 9pm - open to US residents only!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Winner will be notified and have 72 hours to respond with appropriate information. If winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
This post was written for Family Review Network & ToiletTree who provided the complimentary product in exchange for my honest review