Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Friday, May 7, 2010

Chicken Pox

We have officially dealt with them. I can remember having them as a kid, they sucked! Unfortunately my poor 9mo old got the brunt of them this past week. His poor little legs! His left leg got the worst of it with 117 spots.

Haylee, my 3 year old only got the fever. I think the reason she never broke out in the rash was because of her vaccine.

After talking with his dr today at his 9mo well check, she suggested that I still get him his vaccine at 12mo since it was such a mild case. The only place he got the rash was his legs.

He is now over that, but still has some sort of viral infection causing a different type of rash on his tummy. :( Poor boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.