Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Monday, November 2, 2009

Butterfly hat


Every year about this time I really get into crocheting. Last year I became obsessed with making slipper socks. They were the first thing that I really completed and I was so proud of myself.

This year, with having a 3 year old and a 3 month old the only time I get to work on things are when both kids are napping. I ran across this pattern the other day and thought I'd give it a try. It went SO quick. I literally got it finished in about 30-45 minutes just in time for Haylee, the 3 year old, to wake up and try it on.

Here is my finished product!


If you are a beginner and would like to try a super easy and fast pattern I really suggest trying this out.

A big thank you goes out to Vallieskids for this great hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.