Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm back!

After a LONG hiatus I think I am back! 

I really just needed to take a step back from everything and focus on my life a bit. 

I am now 23 weeks pregnant. We have had our ultrasound to see what the gender of the baby is but baby was shy and wouldn't show up. Although I'd LOVE to say that it's a girl, Jon and I both have a feeling it's a boy. We however are STILL refusing to pick boy names! LOL

Haylee, my 2 year old, is doing wonderful. She amazes me daily with the things she learns or the things that she says. Her most recent funny was taking a sip of my water, looking at me and going "mom, that's tasty!" lol Where does she come up with these things. We are working on letter recgonition right now and she's doing great! I think we are going to enroll her into preschool this fall after the baby is born.  

She's also COMPLETELY potty trained. She has been day time pt'd for almost a year now and within the last month or so we have really hit night time. She still has the ocassional accidents but for the most part always wakes up dry. Every once in awhile she'll even wake at night and go potty by herself.

I have become an assistant admin on a message board I have been on for awhile. If you are a woman looking for a great place to connect with other women and moms be sure to check out Mommies'n'Babies

I have a ton of great products that I need to review too so be sure to look for those soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check out your board.

    Welcome Back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.