Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been a scary few days

I spent a good part of the night on Friday in the ER. I had a second bleeding episode and it scared me. They ran a bunch of blood tests, did a pelvic and an ultrasound and couldn't really give me many results.

The dr. said for as early in my pregnancy I am, everything looks great, BUT they couldn't tell much about the baby because they didn't see a heartbeat and it may be too soon to see one. They called it a "threatened miscarriage".

My hormone level was in the 5800's and he said that was good for 6 weeks. I had to go to my OB today for more blood work to check it and he said it should be well over 10,000. I went in this morning and am waiting on the results.

It has been one scary weekend.

4 comments:

  1. oh that IS scary. hugs to you.

    i had the exact same thing going on last december ... hope your pregnancy turns out as well as mine did -- i now have a happy, squealing, bouncy baby boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You'll be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hon, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope all is okay, and I'll be praying that you'll have a positive update soon. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.