Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Sunday, August 17, 2008

86 degrees and rising

Where the heck did the nice weather go? It is so hot today. It's currently 86* and is hot hot hot!

I just go to thinking today. I need to start on Haylee's birthday invitations. She'll be two next month. I can't believe my little one is turning 2! It seems like I just had her.

I haven't even really thought about her birthday except that we are doing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. That is her favorite show.

The other day at Wal-Mart I found what we are going to get her. It's a set of things for her baby doll. It comes with a stroller and a car seat that snaps into the stroller. A swing, a high chair, a diaper bag and a changing pad. She will love it! She takes her baby with her everywhere and loves to try to feed it her food.

Looks like I'll be working on invites tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.