Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Parking Pal Winner!

Sorry it's taken me so long to close this. One, I totally forgot about it, and two, my mom has been in town so I've rairly been home or online.


And the lucky winners are...




#6

Lisa C. said...
What a neat Idea... I like the flower pal...Lisa C.luvmytwinz@gmail.com



#10

Michele said...
I just wanted to let you know that I've subscribed to your feed. Thanks again!!Hugs,Micheleluvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com
The winners will have 48 hours to contact me back with their shipping info. If they do not, a new winner will be chosen in their place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.