Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Friday, June 20, 2008

Missphit Clothing winner!

Congrats to the winners!!!



#38
Anonymous said...
So I totally loved those shirts...my favorites are Jeweled Halter black and ruffled mock black. I might just have to order one :) If I won I love the Hipster Jacket in black. 

atolles@verizon.net
Thanks Les


#89

Jean F said...

I remember when all plus size clothing was polyester doubleknit, thank goodness that has changed. I like the hipster jacket, in black.


This winner will not be counted. There is no way for me to contact them!



New number drawn:

#54

mogrill said...

I like the buffy shirt! Thanks so much.


And again, no way to contact! Neeeeeeeeew winner



#40

Snowpuff said...

I like the black hipster jacket. Nice to see a site for us "larger" women!

Snowpuff@gmail.com


The winners will have 48 hours to contact me with mailing information. If they fail to do so, a new winner will be chosen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.