Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Friday, May 2, 2008

SkinMD


SkinMD Natural...what's to say other than how awesome it is!! I was very lucky and received a sample of this lotion. I have had it about a week now and my feet feel amazing!!! With sandal weather approaching I have been soaking my feet every night and putting SkinMD Natural on top. My feet are so soft. What I like best about SkinMD Natural is it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It is quickly absorbed into your skin.

SkinMD Natural
is a shielding lotion. What is that you ask and what does it do?

"Shielding lotion is a lotion that forms a protective barrier on the skin and keeps out irritants and chemicals. It also allows the natural oils and moisture to remain in the skin so it can heal better. It is a big advantage that shielding lotions are light and go on without a greasy mess," says Dr. Brian Zogg, a dermatologist in Albert Lea, MN.

"The artificial moisturizers in conventional creams and lotions can send a signal to the moisture producing parts of your skin that enough moisture is present. Your skin then makes less of the natural moisture needed to resolve a dry skin problem. With a shielding lotion you protect your own natural oils and moisture in the skin, so it heals faster," says Dr. Zogg."


Simply put, SkinMD Natural doesn't tell your body that it has enough moisture like other lotions do. It protects your skin so your own natural oils are still produced.

SkinMD Natural is great for all over your body, and helps in the treatment of skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.

Here is an Eczema case study that SkinMD Natural performed.















The first picture was taken in January 2007. And the second picture was taken in October 2007.


I think the results speak for themselves! They are remarkable.















My fiance has some pretty bad Psoriasis on his chest. We have started using this product twice a day and even after a week we can already see results. He is extremely excited that it is helping.



I highly suggest that you get some SkinMD Natural. I can't believe what a great product it is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.