Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday 9



1. Name the one song that reminds you of your most current or recent relationship.
No One - Alicia Keys OR Dig - Incubus

2. Name the one song that was way overplayed and you hate.
No Handlebars - Flobots

3. Name the one song it seems everyone loves but you don’t.
Ooo this is a hard one...I'll still go with No Handlebars. My fiance told me what an awesome song it was, it was the best song ever...yeah no so much!

4. Name the one song you think everyone hates but you love.
Ya know what, I still love to dance around to MmmBop! *hush you know you love it too!*

5. Name the one song that is sung by someone you’d love to date.
Mmmm.....Here is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls. Johnny Rzeznik YUM!!!!!!! (ps that link is to my favorite performance of it EVER!)

6. Name the one song this season that was sung best on American Idol.
Didn't watch it so I have no idea

7. Name the one song that you think is the best love song of the 00’s thus far.
First of all I can't believe we're 8 years into the 00's already!! I'll stick with No One because it's my favorite right now.

8. Name the one song that you think was the best 90’s song.
I'd have to say yummy Johnny and Slide! :)

9. Name the one song from a TV theme that you like the best.
HAHA Since I'm a mom now and all I hear are cartoon theme songs, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. If you would have asked me two years ago before having Haylee, def. Fresh Prince!! LOL Iiiiiin west Philadelphia born and raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days....hehe

3 comments:

  1. LOL Now I have MmmBop stuck in my head. Yes, I like that song too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I have forgotten about the Mickey Mouse Club and the Fresh Prince?

    I honestly have never heard of No Handlebars. I'm kind of glad about that since I've seen it on someone else's list too.

    (and I'll secretly admit to liking MmmBop even though I hated it when it was always on the radio. It's just impossible now to listen to it and not feel smiley)

    Very nice list. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh.. I love the Fresh Prince song!! I know every word!! haha! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.