1. Name the one song that reminds you of your most current or recent relationship.
No One - Alicia Keys OR Dig - Incubus
2. Name the one song that was way overplayed and you hate.
No Handlebars - Flobots
3. Name the one song it seems everyone loves but you don’t.
Ooo this is a hard one...I'll still go with No Handlebars. My fiance told me what an awesome song it was, it was the best song ever...yeah no so much!
4. Name the one song you think everyone hates but you love.
Ya know what, I still love to dance around to MmmBop! *hush you know you love it too!*
5. Name the one song that is sung by someone you’d love to date.
Mmmm.....Here is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls. Johnny Rzeznik YUM!!!!!!! (ps that link is to my favorite performance of it EVER!)
6. Name the one song this season that was sung best on American Idol.
Didn't watch it so I have no idea
7. Name the one song that you think is the best love song of the 00’s thus far.
First of all I can't believe we're 8 years into the 00's already!! I'll stick with No One because it's my favorite right now.
8. Name the one song that you think was the best 90’s song.
I'd have to say yummy Johnny and Slide! :)
9. Name the one song from a TV theme that you like the best.
HAHA Since I'm a mom now and all I hear are cartoon theme songs, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. If you would have asked me two years ago before having Haylee, def. Fresh Prince!! LOL Iiiiiin west Philadelphia born and raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days....hehe