Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Monday, May 19, 2008

Little Hippie

I found this really cool company called Little Hippie. They were just introducing their all new eco collection , "adorable hemp/organic cotton children's styles cut & sewn in the US!"



They were nice enough to send me a few items to review. One was a really cute shirt that says "born to be green".

This shirt is very high quality cotton with the image screen printed on it. Totally something that I would put my daughter in.






Another item that they had sent me was this really awesome skirt from their cut & sewn collection.

This is also very high quality. If skulls and roses aren't your style they offer the skirt in a variety of fabrics.



A few other items that Little Hippie offers are throw blankets, dresses, shorts, Halter and Tank tops and Onsies.

Be sure to head to their site and take a look at all the clothing they have. Be sure to tell them I sent ya! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.