Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

So what makes your life wonderful?

  1. My daughter
  2. My wonderful fiance who supports me through everything
  3. My family that has forgiven all my mistakes and is right beside me no matter what.
  4. That I am able to stay home with my daughter and give her the time and attention she deserves.
  5. REAL friends. There aren't many out there. I'm talking about the kind that no matter how long it is since you've seen them, you know they are there for you, and you can pick up right where you left off.
  6. The internet. Pathetic yes but it's true. I've met some really wonderful people online, especially  on Mommies'n'Babies and i don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to log-on and vent or whine to them! lol
  7. Jon and I's problem solving skills. Even when we are at our lowest, or our poorest, we still find a way to make do. 
  8. My cats. They make me smile. I LOVE the cuddles when I'm crying.
  9. How damn smart my child is! She amazes me everyday. 
  10. The little bit of alone time I get. Especially when I'm at the nail salon getting something that is FOR ME! That doesn't happen often so it's awesome when it does.

5 comments:

  1. Great list, thanks for popping by my blog today! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children make the adult world seem fun :) and make life more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! and that polka dot etsy is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think WE should go to the nail salon and spa for a girls day one day hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great list! I'm so enjoying going around reading what everyone likes about their lives :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.