Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday 9

1. Have you ever been in a serious accident? If not, how about any accident?
I've only ever been in one accident and it wasn't serious but it was a pretty bad one...and I wasn't driving.

2. Have you ever been ticketed for an accident and if so did you pay it or fight it?
nopw

3. What kind of insurance do you have and would you recommend it to your friends?
I have Safe Auto. It's pretty cheap. Again tho, I wasn't the one driving and it wasn't my car so not sure how their insurance was about getting the truck fixed.

4. Did the accident cause you to change the way you drive?
Even though I wasn't the one driving of course it did! The accident was three years ago and I'm still pretty scared to drive on highways. I get really nervous.

5. Did you need a rental car? If so, did you get a better car or worse one than you had? If not, what did you do for transportation?
n/a

6. Have any of the mishaps you've experienced with your vehicles given you impressions of the quality or safety of certain vehicles?
I am SO glad we were in a BIG Harley Davidson edition truck. We rear ended a car that was stopped going about 80mph. If we were in a little car I'm sure we would have been REALLY hurt. Yes, the guy that was driving is an idiot and I will NEVER ride with him again.

7. Have you had to hire an attorney due to an accident?
n/a

8. When in an accident were you alone, with someone, with your children, etc. Did that make a difference in the situation?
I was with a friend and my boyfriend. 

9. Finally, if you could drive any vehicle you wanted, what would it be?
An H2 hummer!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.