The Powermat can charge basically ANYTHING you need. Between it's cases for iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Nintendo DS, and it's universal box, you will never have a tangle of cords again!
Jon and I are electronic junkies. Every night we have 3-4 items charging his nightstand at one time. He has his iPhone and iPad, and I have my phone and iPod touch. The powermat has been such a life saver!
Powermat has cases that fit right over your iPhone or iPod where you just set, yes LITERALLY set your device on the mat and it charges!
WANT TO WIN YOUR POWERMAT?
Powermat has been generous and has offered 1 lucky reader a Home & Office Powermat with up to 3 receivers.
- Visit Powermat and come leave a comment on which receivers you'd like to win.
- "Like" Powermat on Facebook and/or Follow Powermat on Twitter (2 entries if you do both! Make sure you leave two comments i.e. "I like powermat - my name on facebook is ... ..." "I am following powermat - my name on Twitter is ... ..."
Additional Entries: leave a comment here for each completed
- Follow Leslie's Life via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my feed (1 entry)
- "Like" Leslie's Life on Facebook (1 entry)
- Post my button on your blogs sidebar or blogroll, and leave your blog link (1 entry)
- Share this blog post on facebook ( 1 entry)
- Blog about this contest (2 entries, leave me TWO separate comments telling me you have done this. )
- Follow Leslie's Life on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per tweet, can be done ONCE daily) - Enter to #win a Powermat & 3 receivers from @leslieslifeblog – (8/28 US) #giveaway
Contest open until 8/28/10 @ 9pm - open to US residents only!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Winner will be notified and have 72 hours to respond with appropriate information. If winner fails to respond within 72 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
Product review is only the opinion of Leslie's Life. Other views and opinions may vary. Product for review and giveaway provided by Powermat.
EDIT: Since entries were so low at the time of the deadline, I am extending the contest until 8/28.