Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bottle free

We did it!! We have been bottle free for a week and a day!!! I was dreading that day. Haylee was very easy to take the bottle from, because she had a paci to soothe her. Zak never took to a paci so his bottle was his soother. As much as I didn't like that, it was how my child worked, and it was what we went with.

It was a rough first night but we made it. 30 minutes of crying and he was out like a light. Since then, it's decreased daily, to where it is now at about 3-4 minutes and we don't hear a peep until morning.

I am so proud of my big boy, but it's a very bittersweet moment. While it's not permanent yet, if you know what I mean, we are pretty positive that he is our last child. We have our boy and our girl, we feel our family is complete. Knowing that he is slowing losing all "baby things" is a sad thing for me.

He is walking all over the place now, hardly ever crawling anymore...he's starting to have some recognizable words, and will be going for his 1 year check up Wednesday. :( My baby...isn't a baby anymore! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.