Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Independence Day





Happy Fouth of July! This is one of my favorite holidays! Not only is the weather normally really nice, but I LOVE fireworks. While watching them, I feel like a kid again. I always get amazed at the pretty designs, and always do the typical "ooooohhh" when something wows me! hahaha


Today was a fantastic day! The weather was perfect, nice and warm, but not hot. While getting the kids out of the car for dinner Jon stops me and says, "Babe, look up. There is not a single cloud in the sky." He was absolutely right. It was beautiful. A perfect shade of bright blue.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and SAFE holiday! I'll be back Tuesday with some more great reviews.

OH and I've been asked to be a guest blogger, so I'll be back with a link to that as well. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.