Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Big Brother is watching you!


I am a Big Brother fanatic! I am so excited that it started tonight! Last year, I would spend HOURS watching the live feeds....yes even watching them sleep...why? Because I have no life! HA

I was so angry at Dish Network tonight, our satellite lost signal and then all of my locals wouldn't work for the first 20 minutes of the show.

The first twist of the show this year is the Saboteur......wonder who it could be?! Since I missed the first part, I have no clue! I'll have to watch the show again tomorrow from the CBS website.

Do you enjoy BB as much as I do?!

1 comment:

  1. They didn't tell us who it was...they'll tell us next show I think. My only thought is it's a girl because of the silhouette they showed. Other than that I have no clue! I hope it's a fun season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.