Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Monday, April 27, 2009

Someone says I'm awesome

Ryann from A Working Blogging Mommy has told me I'm awesome! :) Why thank you Ryann!! :)

List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

7 things that make me Awe-summm...

1. I am a pretty good cook!
2. I like to think I'm a good listener and give pretty good advice sometimes.
3. My friends are like my family and I love taking care of them by cooking for them.
4. I do a great job at teaching my daughter things daily.
5. I love with my whole heart.
6. I put my families needs first most of the time and love to make sure they are taken care of.
7. I got a new puppy today and love her!

Here are 7 bloggers that need to list why they are awesome!

1. Dianne - Something Snappy
2. Jackie - Monkey Mayhem
3. Jaquie - Blessings Abound
4. Heather - A Daycare Life
6. Natalie - Red Sox Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.