Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Is fall here yet?

Oh I am SO tired of summer. It's too hot and our house is impossible to keep cool. We live in a tin can that just collects the heat and makes me miserable. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love what I call "hoodie weather". Where all you need to wear is a hooded sweatshirt and jeans and you are good to go.

I love the colors of the leaves, I love scarecrows, I love pumpkins, I love decorating my house in all the fall items. I love the smell of cinnamon apples, pumpkin spice, and all that other "fally" stuff. I want Halloween to come & Thanksgiving! Oh man, I'm ready for turkey dinner!

Here are a few of our fall pictures from last year. Oh my has my little girl grown!

































































Well that just made me really sad! lol I can't believe how much she has grown. It seems like just yesterday I was taking those pictures. Now she has so much more hair and a lot more than just 6 teeth! And that outfit, I bet that shirt wouldn't fit on one of her arms anymore. It's it crazy how fast kids grow. You blink and the go from newborns to almost two year olds.

Back to my original reason for post. Fall, where are you?! Come quick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.