I was tagged by Gigi Belts. So here I go!
When I started thinking about what to write for this the first thing that popped into my head was my daughter!
We were so scared when we found out that I was pregnant. I was unemployed and my boyfriend only worked a part time job where he brought home MAYBE $50 every two weeks. We lived in an apartment that we couldn't afford, we were ALWAYS having out electricity and gas turned off and had only one car for the both of us. We couldn't take care of ourselves let alone a baby!
When we found out, we decided that we needed to straighten our act up. He found a better job, I found a part time job to get us by and we moved out of our ridiculously expensive apartment. We now own our home and pay a lot less than we were. And our precious angel is almost 2!
We thought we were doomed at first. But she was the best thing that could have ever happened to us. It made us grow up and learn some responsibility QUICK! I wouldn't change it for anything.
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Link back to person who tagged you.
* Write about an incident in your life you first thought was really bad, but ended up being a blessing.
* Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each person you tagged know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(* And if you want to - link back to this original Lemonade Meme post too.)
So i'm tagging
Gina - A Wrestling Addicted Mommy's Blog
Jackie - Jackie's Thoughts
Natalie - Red Socks Mommy
Lauren - Ms. Love
Summer - Sweet Little Mama
Heather - A Daycare Life