Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mixology: Pure Mineral Makeup


What woman doesn't want to look beautiful? I found an awesome site that where you can accomplish that. Rae from Mixology Makeup is here to help!!

"Mixology Makeup is the healthy makeup alternative that will help improve the quality of your skin. NO cheap fillers, NO chemicals, NO synthetic dyes."

Also not only are you making yourself beautiful, you are helping Rae with a great cause.

"Our goal is to be able to sponsor 1 clean water well in an African Village through Blood:Water Mission (www.bloodwatermission.com). To do this, we will be donating $1 per item sold, that’s $1 per item, not $1 per sale! Our hope is to sell 3,000 products for the 1000 Wells Project by December 25th, 2008."

When using Mixology Makeup, I found that it goes on very smooth and lasts the whole day. With it being mineral powder you only have to use a little bit to go a long way.

I was sent samples of shadows Soot, Armor, Fray, and Suga. Although all of them are beautiful, my favorite would have to be Armor.

The first day I received them, I went out to celebrate my friends birthday. I decided it would be a perfect time to try out my new makeup. I got nothing but compliments on the Armor shadow I was wearing.

I have very blotchy skin and have never been able to find a product that makes me look smooth all one tone. The loose mineral powder foundation made that possible. Once again, a little goes a long way when it comes to this.
My personal opinion is that you definitely get your moneys worth when it comes to Mixology.

Go check it out for yourself. Don't forget to tell them I sent ya!

*all photos by MixologyMakeup*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.