Comapnies Contact Must Reads PR Friendly Disclosure Home

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Excitement this morning

I got woken up this morning to sirens. No biggie...there are a lot of older people around us and the ambulance is always coming through. Wait, that came out wrong...I don't mean that it's no biggie the ambulance has to come but I guess no biggie that I heard sirens, I'm used to it. Well they got louder and louder so I looked out our bedroom window. The house behind us was on fire...well still is on fire as I'm typing this. It started in their laundry room. The dryer did it.

It's an older couple and they got out and are fine. Just the one part of their house is fire damaged but the rest is going to have really bad smoke damage.

There are two trucks here with a lot of firemen. Haylee keeps saying tuck tuck and pointing. lol

Here are a few videos. To show you how close it was, The first video I was standing on our porch, the second video the shed you see on the right is our shed...the last video was taken out mine and Jon's bedroom window.







3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've always got some excitement going on around you, huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats horrible. we had a fire in ours the once inside the dryer. we were lucky to catch in time!

    great vids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm Audrey. I found your blog through the mommyfest site. Even though the blog party is long over, I'm still loving reading blogs and meeting others.

    That's scary. Where I live now we don't often hear sirens, but I've lived in places where it was common to hear them daily. Fire is just so scary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

If you are entering a contest, don't forget to leave an email address! If you are the lucky winner, I need a way to get in touch with you.